Winter dirt bike riding. Getting cold? It is, but nothing new, just a minor adjustment to some preparation before you go out and those trails wont’ go unridden in the colder months.
Here are some of our top tips!
- Appropriate clothing – like any sport layers are your friend in Winter, as are grip heaters or thicker gloves, socks and thermals.
- Keep your bike inside if you can! a frozen bike in use or not is simply just not good for your machine.
- Coolant! But before you tinker with your mix, consult one of our experts. We have decades of experience and if you are looking for a new bike then talk to us about our new electric range.
- Studded tires for ice and snow! Again talk to us about this, you don’t want to do this in any short cut manner as you could wreck your tires.
- Stay positive! It’s a season is all and for a lot of us that ride in the Winter it’s really peaceful and a different perspective on the countryside.