Terms & Conditions – Tours
1.Dirt Bike Tours Ireland
Dirt Bike Tours Ireland is a tour operator that organizes Tours with a Guide in Ireland
2. MINIMUM PERIOD OF TOURS
2.1. “Enduro Tours”
The minimum period of Tours is 1 days and any fraction of a day will be considered as one day.
2.2. “Tours Adventure” The minimum period of Tours is 1 day and any fraction of a day will be considered as one day.
3. CUSTOMER AGE
Customer must have completed 18 years of age or be accompanied by a parent or guardian
· the client can be 16 years of age if he has written parental permission and valid and updated European driving license for the motorcycle he is going to drive.
4. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
· Customer’s experience is not required to pilot the type of bikes used in the Tours, however, the Customer should be aware that riding a motorcycle is associated with a high risk of falling.
· At the beginning of each Tour, a briefing will be done on the operation of the bike and the Tour, as well as preventive driving techniques to minimize the aforementioned risk.
5. DRIVING LICENSE
It is not necessary or obligatory for the Client to have the current and valid driving title in Ireland, with qualifications for the vehicle that will drive during the Tour.
Tours prices are calculated and submitted to the customer at the time of booking the Tour. As a rule, these prices include unlimited kilometres, No insurance is provided against third parties, collision insurance for damages of a higher value than the mandatory deductible and the use of necessary equipment for the pilot and companion. It is up to the individual to provide their own insurance.
7. UNLIMITED KILOMETERS
· The Client is free to ride on the bike used in the Tour after completing the test route, on that day the motorcycle must be delivered as soon as the itinerary is
completed any damage to the bike will be charged to the client. In the case of Enduro Tours, it is the Client’s obligation to follow the Tour Leader throughout the Tour and if for any reason he decides to leave the Tour he must leave the motorcycle and equipment assigned to the assistance team.
8. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
· At the moment of booking the Tour the customer will pay 50% of the total cost of their Tour in order to ensure the availability of the bike to be used in the Tour.
· The remaining 50% will be paid two weeks prior to the Tour start date.
9. MOTORCYCLE AVAILABILITY
Dirt Bike Tours is committed to ensuring the availability of the bike requested for the Tour for the duration of the Tour. If for unforeseeable circumstances Dirt Bike Tours is unable to provide the customer with the reserved motorcycle model, the nearest equivalent model available may replace the reserved motorcycle.
10. PILOT EQUIPMENT AVAILABILITY
· Dirt Bike Tours offers the Customer a set of equipment consisting of helmet, gloves, pants, boots, protective vest and kneepads that must be returned in the Tour Term.
· The availability of the equipment is only guaranteed when the Customer confirms the required sizes in the Dirt Bike Tours Ireland Questionnaire immediately after booking the Tour.
· If the Customer does not respond to the questionnaire, the availability of the equipment is not guaranteed.
· The customer is responsible for the proper use and preservation of the equipment during the Tour.
· If the Customer damages the equipment intentionally, They are responsible for replacing the damaged material with a new one of the same make and model.
1. Any and all cancellations must be communicated to email@example.com by email, and no other means of communication are permitted.
2.The Customer has 14 days after purchase to cancel the reservation, being refunded for the full amount already paid.
3. If there are any return costs, these must be borne by the customer.
4. If the Customer wishes to cancel after the 14-day period mentioned above, he will lose all money already paid.
5. If the cancellation is partial, that is, if the customer wishes to cancel only a few days before the start of the tour, the same cancellation policy will apply to the cancelled days.
1. After the cancellation period Dirt Bike Tours Ireland grants the customer the possibility to credit the amount already paid for a future purchase, in the following ways:
a) If the customer reschedules their reservation more than 2 months before the start of the tour, Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will consider the total amount paid by the customer for credit.
b) If the customer reschedules their reservation more than 15 days in advance and less than 2 months in relation to the start of the tour, Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will consider only half the amount already paid for credit, losing the customer the other half.
c) If the customer reschedules their reservation less than 15 days in advance, there will be no credit.
2. If the rescheduling is partial, that is, if the customer wishes to cancel only some days of the tour period, the same cancellation policy will apply to the cancelled days.
3. The amount allowed in credit is not transferable nor can it be converted into cash.
13 No Exceptions
14. STAY AND RESTAURANTS
As a rule, Hotels and Restaurants service links provided or suggested by Dirt Bike Tours Ireland. Are not part of the tour and Dirt Bike Tours Ireland having no responsibility for any bookings?
Dirt Bike Tours Ireland are not responsible for any deficiencies in any of the services, damages, injuries, accidents, delays or irregularities that may occur or attain, during the stay or trip, the customers, your luggage or any items of your property.
15. TERM OF THE TOUR
· The Tour ends on the day, time and place established in the particular terms of the contract. If you wish to extend the duration of the Tour, you must contact Dirt Bike Tours Ireland at least 24 hours in advance.
16. RESPONSIBILITY OF FREERIDE SPIRIT
· Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will deliver the bike in safe and correct technical conditions.
· The Customer must also receive the documents of the vehicle, accessories and equipment of his choice.
· Dirt Bike Tours Ireland must verify and accept existing damages that are set out in writing on the damage form as part of the delivery procedure.
· If necessary, even without fault of the customer, for any repairs during the Tour in order to ensure the operation or proper functioning of the motorcycle, or even provide a replacement motorcycle in the shortest possible time.
· Other claims, regardless of any legal reason, are excluded unless loss or damage to Customer is attributed to gross or intentional negligence on the part of Dirt Bike Tours Ireland.
17. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
· The Customer is responsible for ensuring that he is legally entitled to drive a motorcycle and must present a valid license if driving on the road.
· Except for the fault of Dirt Bike Tours Ireland , Customer is responsible for all fines and fines and legal charges for traffic irregularities or other legal infractions during the Tour. Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will charge the Customer any fine and is responsible for informing the authorities of the Customer’s identity and other information.
17.1. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the bike used in the Tour:
(a) be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations;
1. b) It will be used in full respect of the Road Codes;
2. c) Will not be used in a negligent way;
(d) it shall not carry passengers
1. e) It will not be used in races or competitions;
2. f) It will not be used for illegal purposes;
3. g) Will not carry more weight than allowed by its homologation;
4. h) Will not be used by anyone other than the Customers declared in the rental agreement;
5. i) it will not be used if its mechanical condition is considered unsafe;
6. j) Will not be used after consumption of drugs or alcohol or other narcotic substances;
7. l) It will not be used when the physical conditions of the client are weakened by fatigue or illness;
Failure to comply with any of the above points implies the immediate annulment of any responsibility from Dirt Bike Tours Ireland.
18. RELEASE OR DEPOSIT
Each model of motorcycle has a specific Franchise and that it appears in the particular conditions of the Contract that can be left as a deposit in kind at the beginning of the Tour or through a Credit Authorization on the Visa credit card or Mastercard of the Client. If an accident insurance claim has been reported, the entire amount of the deductible will be charged to the client until the lawsuit is settled. After the insurer’s assessment and
determination of liability, the customer will be reimbursed in the remainder in case of damages lower than the total of the deductible.
19.1. Adventure Insurance
· Tours Adventure prices do not include mandatory liability insurance, fall or collision damage insurance for damages in excess of the security that are valid in Ireland and the Client may in no case leave this territory. The Customer is responsible for assuming the costs of repair and replacement up to the value of the chosen franchise
19.1.1 Basic Insurance
It is up to the client to provide their own insurance.
20. ADDITIONAL EXPENSES
· Delays at the time scheduled for the end of the Tour will have an additional fee of 10 euros / hour.
22. MECHANICAL FAILURE
· In the event of a mechanical failure, Customer must contact Dirt Bike Tours Ireland with accurate location information and detailed fault information, which will send assistance as soon as possible so that Customer can continue the Tour.
· If repair is not possible, Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will attempt to replace the broken bike as soon as possible so that the Customer can continue the Tour
· With the exception of situations where there is guilty or fault of the Customer, if the replacement is not possible Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will reimburse the Customer for the days of Tour not used.
· Except in cases of guilty or fault of the Client, Dirt Bike Tours Ireland will refund the amount of the Tour, corresponding to the period in which the motorcycle was immobilized, due to the possible failure.
· In the case of mechanical failures caused by falls, accidents or negligent use of the Customer, the replacement motorcycle and the reimbursement for immobilization of the motorcycle are excluded.
31. Photos and Videos
All photos and videos produced by Dirt Bike Tours Ireland during the Tour are the property of Dirt Bike Tours Ireland and may be used in any of this material for advertising campaigns provided that the client is not directly and explicit